Alex

My name is Alex i am striving student. i hope to achieve very successfully and go to college. i attend Huntington Park Institute Of Applied Medicine or HPIAM For short. I live in Los Angeles California. I hope to become a big success in life and help other students

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Study for Multiple Exams Part 1


Study for Multiple exams
Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: Really it is my time management that I explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all at the same time I spread out my time beforehand. For example if I have a test on Monday and 2 tests Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test on Thursday and Friday and I will study for my Tuesday test on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday I will review the for the Monday test since I have already study for it. Then once I’m done with my Monday test I can review for my Tuesday tests. My overall study method is that I try to break up the test in several days. I get bogged down if I pull an all-nighter. How I overcome an initial bad grade is by knowing that I probably didn't study properly for that class and sometimes I talk to the teacher one what I can do to bring up my bad grade. Then they suggest what I should do differently on the next test and how I can study on the next test to get a better grade.
Choose the Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment